Sunday, January 2, 2011

Improve everyday



If we improve our self a little every day in a year we can make some fantastic improvements. Here is what I am going to work at big time this year. When I am driving I judge others driver’s bad driving skills and I am not very pleasant about it at times.

One thing my driving judging does is it upset Micki, my wife. Who wants your spouse upset with you, I don’t. Second it such a waste of energy. Do you think the person that’s driving poorly really knows they are upsetting you, I don’t think so.
Judging is the constant evaluation of things as right or wrong, good or bad. When your’ constantly evaluating, classifying, labeling, analyzing, you create a lot of turbulence in side you. This turbulence constricts the flow of energy within you and limits your pure potentiality.

How am I going to stop not judging when I am driving? One is to constantly remind myself to not judge other drivers. Two I wear a rubber band on my wrist and every time I judge another driver I going to snap it. This sound a lot like Pavlov dog training and it is.

Shortly I am going to test my not judging will driving. It is my sincere hope that this will be the year of no judging for me. Look at the advantage for me. Micki will be much happier, I won’t be wasting as much energy and I’ll reduce my inner turbulence.

I will do this by working on it every day, thus every day I’ll get better and better. By the end of the year I will have won the battle of judging other driver. Then I can work on just not judging anyone.

Happiness with health and wealth to you

http:// www.happinesswithwealth.com
http://www.lindemannletters.com
http://www.tinyurl.com/cqbdem
E-mail www.dhalind@gmail.com

David H. Lindemann is an author, speaker, consultant and coach, he is a community leader, educator and has worked with fortune 500 hundred companies as well as individuals. He also has been a CEO of a national manufacturing company and cares deeply about people

No comments: